Winnie the Winter Sprinter as we like to call her, is our latest conversion project, built over winter with winter in mind!
We built Winnie with the cold UK and Europe winter weather in mind and she is packed full of goodies to keep you warm. Under her lovely wooden-clad walls, you will find two cozy layers of insulation, including a double vapor barrier and a dual water- and air-heater to keep you warm on the coldest of winter adventures.
Don’t let her name fool you too much though – Winnie will be the perfect campervan for all-year round adventures, not just winter. With two side opening windows installed and a 12V electric fan in the ceiling, there will be plenty of ways to stay cool in the warmer months of the year. In the kitchen you will find all the latest modcons you have in the comfort of your own home – including a top of the range Dometic fridge, Thetford two-burner gas cooker, hot and cold water tap and even a beautiful baby Butler sink mounted on a solid oak worktop. Moving further into the van, you will find a cozy seating area to accommodate 2-3 people adorned with custom made and upholstered cushions.
Winnie has been fitted with a pair of side pods – discreet extensions to the rear quarter which allowed us to squeeze in a whole double bed width-ways across the rear, with room to spare- perfect for snuggling up under a warm, cozy duvet after allsorts of adventures. No bed would be complete without a bedside table – and that is exactly what we have installed in Winnie. The cabinet creates the perfect spot to daydream over the idyllic views over your morning cup of coffee (or tea!).
Arguably one of the most coveted, but often forfeited components of a campervan conversion is storage space – but you won’t be lacking in Winnie! We have installed storage above the cab and along the length of the van with overhead cupboards – you might even find a little surprise or two in the top cupboards?! There is also plenty of storage space in the kitchen units and under the seats – one of which has even been designed to accommodate a Thetford Porta Potti should you wish to take one on your adventures. And we haven’t even mentioned the garage area yet…
Venturing to the rear of the van, you will find enough garage space to house all of your adventure equipment – come winter or summer! Winnie’s gas supply and electrical system are also housed safely in the garage – along with a hot and cold water outdoor shower, for those bold enough to brave the elements or perhaps just to rinse down muddy boots, paws or salty paddleboards!
Winnie features a high-end Victron electrical system including a 200AH Lithium battery bank with 3 methods of charging – so you never run out of juice on your adventures! A 175W solar charging pack, battery-to-battery charger and 230V hook up means you can charge your batteries almost anywhere – at home on the drive, cruising along on the road and even parked up in a quiet sunny spot!
- 2 berth campervan conversion
- 3 belted seats
- Truma 4E water and air heater (gas or 230V supply) with control panel
- Thetford 2-burner gas hob
- Dometic CRX50 12V fridge
- 240V hook up with consumer unit supplying 3 mains outlets
- 2 x 12V USB sockets
- 2 x 100AH Victron Lithium Smart batteries
- Victron Battery-to-battery charger
- 175W Victron solar array with MPPT 100/20
- Victron Multiplus 1200va connected to a consumer unit ready to supply 230V to 1 mains outlet
- Victron BMV-217 smart monitor
- Victron Lynx Distributor/fuse protection
- Gas locker with capacity for 2 x 11kg cylinders
- 60 litre underslung fresh water tank with side mounted fill point
- 55 litre underslung waste water tank
- Shurflo 12V water pump
- Butler sink with removable chopping board
- Solid oak worktop
- Rear external hot/cold water shower
- 2 x sliding side windows
- MaxxAir MaxxFan deluxe with remote control
- Mercedes Sprinter MWB
- 64,000 miles
- 3 previous owners
- Comprehensive service history
- Reverse camera
- Upgraded double-din radio with bluetooth, USB port, Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- New rear brakes
- Spare wheel
- Excellent condition
- 12 months MOT
- Last serviced in March 2022
We have created Winnie with adventure, style and comfort in mind and we hope she provides you with the van life you want!