Goldie is our second hand-crafted campervan conversion – designed, engineered and hand-built by us (Holly and Chris). We wanted to bring a new look and our unique style to the much-loved VW Transporter and we couldn’t be happier with the result! Goldie is packed out with the highest quality mod-cons and adventure essentials to help you create the van-life you want.
Featuring a sleek Thetford gas hob with two burners, a brand new Dometic CRX50 12V fridge-freezer and a built-in sink with cold water tap and electric pump, Goldie can bring you all the comforts of your home kitchen, no matter where you are on (or off) the road! The fully equipped kitchen is finished off with an idyllic window located over the hob, to soak up all the views while cooking on your travels.
To power your adventures, we have fitted a 110AH leisure battery with a voltage sensitive relay (VSR) which charges your battery as you drive. In addition to this, the 240V hook-up also features a Victron Smart Charger, so you can top up the battery while you are plugged into the mains – perfect for a pre-adventure charge at home, or a mid-staycation top-up. We have made sure all your charging needs are covered – the leisure battery has 2 x USB ports and an auxiliary socket for off-grid charging, while the 240V system also supplies a mains socket with two USB ports when hooked up.
We have gone for high-quality hardwoods and luxury, handmade soft-furnishings to create a cosy, relaxing environment, which is practical and long-lasting. Goldie features hardwood birch-ply cupboards, drawers and pull out bed, solid oak worktops and a contemporary rattan finish on the upper storage unit. The bespoke bed features a fixed seating area, perfect for enjoying those views from the tailgate, or for cosying up inside on a cold or rainy day. The pull out section extends the seating area into a double bed, which comfortably accommodates two adults. The bed and seating area is fitted with comfortable, bespoke cushions and boasts an extra layer of Dacron padding – because we know how important a good nights sleep is, especially on the road or after adventures!
Ever aware of the fickle UK weather, Goldie comes fitted with a top quality Eberspacher diesel heater to make sure you are ready for any and all seasons of van-life.
Goldie is fresh, light and vibrant and so much love has gone into crafting her. She really is one of the nicest looking T5’s on the market, which coupled with her extremely low mileage and unique finish makes her truly rare. We really hope her new owners love her relaxed-contemporary design and high spec-functionality as much as we do.
- 2-berth conversion with potential to accommodate a child’s cab bed up front
- Double passenger seat with swivel base (total of 3-belted seats)
- Eberspacher Airtronic D2 diesel heater with EasyStart control
- Thetford 2-burner gas hob with a full 2.7 litre Campingaz tank and gas locker
- Dometic CRX50 12V Fridge-Freezer
- 240V hook up with circuit board, 1 x RCD and 2 x MCB supplying 1 x 240V plug socket and 2 x USB ports
- Victron Blue Smart IP22 Battery Charger 12V / 15A with easy to use mobile app
- 110AH leisure battery with VSR, fuse box and isolation key
- 2 x 12V USB charging sockets and 1 x auxiliary socket
- Full set of thermal blackout blinds
- 12V electric water pump with isolation switch
- 20litre internal fresh water tank
- 27litre external waste water tank
- Chrome finish cold water swivel tap
- Sink with removable chopping board
- Solid oak worktop
- Roof mounted air vent
- Opening side window
- Volkswagen Transporter T30 T5 LWB 2.5ltr TDI
- 57, 700
- 1 previous owner
- Partial service history
- New clutch at 50,000 miles
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse camera
- Upgraded double-din radio with bluetooth, USB port, handsfree, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Upgraded speakers
- 20in alloy wheels newly refurbished with All-terrain tyres
- Roof rails
- T5.1 Sportline facelift with genuine VW parts
- Immaculate condition inside and out
- Drives like new
- 12 months MOT
- Last serviced September 2021