Bespoke campervan build
Bolt was built with ultimate luxury in mind for both on-grid and off-grid adventures. He comes fully equipped and is finished with a sleek, high-class look to complement his eye-catching exterior.
The interior displays a spacious L-shaped seating area, which comfortably seats 4 people and features the versatile Lagun table. Underneath the seat bases, you will find 4 storage cupboards, which are perfectly sized to house a Thetford Porta Potti.
One of Bolt’s best features is the fully contained bathroom finished in a stylish white tile effect with adjustable matt black shower set. The discreet, built-in ceiling light and vent ensures any moisture is extracted from the shower, while the heater outlet and hot water shower ensure you won’t ever have to worry about having a cold shower in the winter! Next to the shower, Bolt has a full width wardrobe with discreet 230V double plug socket. The wardrobe is housed above the 80L Dometic fridge freezer which keeps the under-bed bulkhead free to allow access to the garage and utility from inside the van.
Bolt’s colour coded side pods are a sleek, subtle addition to the exterior, which house a full-size double bed width-ways across the rear of the van. The bed is topped with a super comfortable memory foam mattress while the sleeping area also has downlighting and a discreet 12V socket. A MaxxAir fan over the bed provides ultimate climate control at night and the rear doors offer a stunning feature wall that could be found in the most modern of homes.
The kitchen features a modern, black gloss hob with two burners providing ample cooking facilities – especially when paired with the Omnia stovetop oven. The miniature butler sink with modern white tile splashback compliments your cooking experience and gives a sleek, modern feel to the kitchen. Plenty of storage can be found both overhead and below the worktop in the bespoke, hand-crafted overhead and undercounter cupboards and drawers. It is finished off with a solid oak worktop with fold-away extension.
Bolt’s electrical system boasts three methods of charging the leisure batteries to ensure you never run out of juice on your adventures – solar power, mains hook up and onboard charging whilst driving. Combined with the 200AH lithium battery bank, Bolt should keep you powered up for days, weeks or months at a time (UK weather dependent)! Victron’s Cerbo GX touch screen allows for up-to-date monitoring of your electrical system and fresh water, waste water and gas tank level monitoring. The Truma 6E air and water heater will keep you warm wherever your adventures take you while the MaxxAir fans and sliding windows will cool you down in the warmest of places.
Bolt’s external features include the 3.5m Fiamma F45S awning, Front Runner Slimline II roof rack for extra storage with ladder for access, light bar, solar panels, and Rogue Alloy wheels with All-Terrain off-road tyres. Perfect for any adventure, in any location, with all the style and comfort of a modern home.
- 2 berth campervan conversion with full size fixed double bed
- 3 belted seats
- Truma 6E water and air heater (gas or 230V supply) with control panel
- Thetford 2-burner gas hob
- Dometic CRX80 12V fridge
- 240V hook up with consumer unit supplying 4 mains outlets
- 2 x 12V USB sockets
- 2 x 100AH Victron Lithium Smart batteries
- Victron Battery-to-battery charger
- 350W Renogy solar array with Victron MPPT 100/30
- Victron Multiplus 800VA connected to a consumer unit ready to supply 230V to 1 mains outlet
- Victron Cerbo GX with touch screen
- Victron Lynx Distributor/fuse protection
- Underslung 40L gas tank
- 80 litre underslung fresh water tank with side mounted fill point
- 75 litre underslung waste water tank
- Shurflo 12V water pump
- Butler sink
- Solid oak worktop
- Lagun table mount with bamboo tabletop
- Internal shower and rear outdoor shower in garage space
- Thetford porta potti 365
- 2 x sliding side windows with integrated blackout blinds and fly nets
- 2 x MaxxAir MaxxFan deluxe with remote controls
- FrontRunner Slimline II roof rack with light bar and ladder
- Gecko vans rear wheel carrier
- Summit motorhome side pods
- Mercedes Sprinter LWB
- 19,000 miles
- 1 previous owner
- Full service history
- Reverse camera and Air conditioning
- Multi-functional stereo unit with Apple CarPlay and AndroidAuto connection
- Spare wheel
- Immaculate condition